Thank you for your interest in the SaJune Institute for Restorative and Regenerative Medicine Preceptorship Program.
This program has been designed to teach clinicians how to restore optimal health through restoring hormones and nutrients, removing toxicities and rebalancing the mind and the body. It is a 5-day preceptorship that centers on direct patient management and discussion with Dr. Sangeeta Pati.
The objectives for learning are as follows:
- 1. Ability to describe and apply the Restorative Health Model.
- 2. First-hand participation in interpretation of laboratory tests (hormones, nutrients, toxicities) and prescribing therapy for men and women from ages 13 to 90, based on the individual’s symptoms, examination, and lab results as regards:
- a) the full array of hormones
- b) nutritional supplements
- c) removal of toxicities
- d) balancing the mind
- e) balancing the body
- 3. Turn key operational forms to establish a practice utilizing the “Restorative Health Model” including consent, H&P, progress notes.
- 4. Protocols for each aspect of the model.
We look forward to hearing from you to schedule your week with the staff of SaJune Institute for Restorative and Regenerative Medicine.
Additional programs are available:
- Nutrition / medical weight management – (1/2 day)
- IV therapies / nutritional IV therapies – (1/2 day)
For more information please contact: