Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men – Pinnacle Program
Millions of men and women in the United States have symptoms of low testosterone (Low-T) or other hormone imbalances but may avoid treatment due to the inconvenience of having to go to the health care provider’s office every week for an injection or treatment. SaJune Medical Center is now offering a service for men and women to receive treatment at home coupled with close medical supervision to ensure safe and effective use. Underlying hormone imbalances can cause symptoms and disease. When we experience weight gain that does not respond to optimal diet and exercise, the metabolic hormones (such as thyroid, cortisol, and insulin) may not be optimal. Click here to learn more about male andropause.
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Lack of energy
- Decreased libido
- Erectile dysfunction (men)
- Muscle loss or decreased benefits from workouts
- Sleep problems
- Generalized weakness
- Weight gain
How Does Testosterone and Other Hormones Help these Symptoms?
- Boost energy
- Intensify libido
- Build stronger bones and muscles
- Increase lean body mass
- Improve workouts and cardiovascular endurance
- Sharpen memory
- Elevate mood
If you have any of these symptoms, you may be a candidate for testosterone or other hormone replacement therapy for men, but first, you must be seen for an initial consult with a comprehensive hormone evaluation including a complete history, physical examination and laboratory (lab) testing/review. Patients are only required to be physically seen in the office once yearly. Patients on our monthly program will receive 10% off our pharmaceutical grade supplements and receive a complimentary nutritional evaluation. Click here to learn more about hormone decline with age.
SaJune Medical Center has been operating in Central Florida for over 10 years and is a national training site for physicians in hormone replacement therapy for men. SaJune individualizes every patient plan to meet the needs of each individual patient in a caring and compassionate way. SaJune knows there are many options for men and women healthcare, but our unique program gives you safety PLUS flexibility.
Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
- Will allow the patient the flexibility to inject testosterone medication without having to travel to and from the office on a weekly basis
- Will allow the patient the flexibility to do follow-up visits on the phone or in the office
- The patient is only required to be seen in the office one time yearly for a physical exam and follow-up visit.
- Therapy catered to each patient, and personal attention
- We develop personalized programs for each patient, which contains an all-inclusive hormone evaluation, which very few of the high volume, big name clinics look at. They are more concerned with giving you a shot and getting you out the door.
- We have a personal touch, that cannot be replicated.
- We treat all conditions, not just low testosterone, and take care of the whole patient, whether they need thyroid control or other hormone treatments and we recommend preventative health screening.
To schedule appointments or get more information about Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men, Call 407-269-8711 SaJune! Serving clients in Orlando, Baldwin Park, and Winter Park, FL.