Dear Patients, friends and family,
With so much of the day spent in the workplace, studies show that simple steps can benefit all in overall quality of health, managing stress, improving energy, sleep, communication and productivity. At your request, we are now offering “SaJune’s Live your Best Life” Educational series, at your workplace.
Invite us to your workplace for your colleagues to enjoy:
- “Tired of Being Tired? Vital Tools and Tips” Dr. Sangeeta Pati
With fatigue being the number one complaint in the U.S., energy drinks are the fastest growing drink category. Learn some specific tools and tips to get your energy, life and vitality back so you can have your best life ever!
- “Stressed? Too much going on? 3-minute tools to transform your day” Scott Coleman LMT
This is a 3-part series which teaches you specific 3-minute tools used by Fortune 500 companies to transform the everyday stressors so that they do not drain you. These proven and simple techniques have been shown to improve communication, productivity, focus, anxiety and depression.
- “Reduce your waistline. Proven Tools and Tips” Bridgette Ruge/ Maritza Acevedo
When your metabolism is hampered, you can exercise until you are blue in the face and eat all veggies and still have stubborn weight and fat. Let us teach you some proven, simple tools that have restored metabolism in thousands of people.
These 1-hour classes are given at your workplace, preferably during lunch break. Cost $50 per class.
Our blessings to the increased collective consciousness of humanity.
Love and light,
Heal Breast Cancer Naturally
Don’t miss this article on 7 ways to prevent Breast Cancer.
Written by Christelle Renta, MSN, FNP-C
Click here to read.
Weight Loss that Works (really). Save 20% in cost!
Real Results by the Holidays or in 2017 without hunger!
Metabolic imbalances lie at the core of weight gain; therefore the primary focus of SaJune’s Weight Management Program is to correct these permanently. We have helped thousands of patients lose weight using a variety of individualized, proven tools such as hCG, detoxification, intermittent-fasting, ketogenic diet, hormone balance and mind-body interventions. Our program has been described as “compassionate, loving and effective.” For more information, please visit:http://www.sajune.comlink to weight program hcg
Sign up NOW* at a special discount and have the option to start your program in January 2017.
20 % off the regular price of our popular, medically supervised HCG weight loss program, which includes weekly coaching, accountability, and support, from Bridgette or Maritza, our certified health and fitness coaches.
Complimentary 6 week of maintenance after you lose the weight ! learn strategies to keep the weight off permanently ($300 value) (*must register before January 1. Down payment $150)
SaJune Honors Shinque Richmond as she furthers her career in nursing!
“My passion to work in the medical field begin at a very young age. My nephew was born with a rare disease that put him in a coma, doctors didn’t think he would make it to his first birthday. Destined to help people like my nephew, I became a medical assistant. I have decided to further my career and go to nursing school. Although it will be a challenge, I have promised my nephew who is now 21 years of age and unable to walk or speak well, that I will be his nurse in the near future.” Shinque will continue to offer her loving care to you at SaJune on a part-time basis.
American Academy of Pediatrics Issues New Recommendations to “Reduce Exposure to Cell Phones and wireless radiation.
$89.95 Additional $25 off (now $64.95) if pre-ordered through SaJune.
Cell phone protector – not only protects you but actually converts the harmful EMF field into a beneficial field! Learn More
Nation’s largest group of children’s doctors responds to new government study linking cell phone radiation to cancer. Learn More
The AAP issued the following cell phone safety tips specifically to reduce exposure to wireless radiation:
- Use text messaging when possible, and use cell phones in speaker mode or with the use of hands-free kits.
- When talking on the cell phone, try holding it an inch or more away from your head.
- Make only short or essential calls on cell phones.
- Avoid carrying your phone against the body like in a pocket, sock, or bra. Cell phone manufacturers can’t guarantee that the amount of radiation you’re absorbing will be at a safe level.
- Do not talk on the phone or text while driving. This increases the risk of automobile crashes.
- Exercise caution when using a phone or texting while walking or performing other activities. “Distracted walking” injuries are also on the rise.
- If you plan to watch a movie on your device, download it first, then switch to airplane mode while you watch in order to avoid unnecessary radiation exposure.
- Keep an eye on your signal strength (i.e. how many bars you have). The weaker your cell signal, the harder your phone has to work and the more radiation it gives off. It’s better to wait until you have a stronger signal before using your device.
- Avoid making calls in cars, elevators, trains, and buses. The cell phone works harder to get a signal through metal, so the power level increases.
- Remember that cell phones are not toys or teething items.