Stress Management Programs to Build Personal Resilience (Restorative Fitness Program, Lymphatic Drainage)
Stress Management Programs and Workshops
Learn tools now widely used by Fortune 500 companies, law enforcement and first responders, U.S. Government, military, hospitals, schools and thousands of individuals.
- Stress Management Workshops
- Individual Wellness Appointments
Stress Management Workshops are developed customized for the needs of the attendees. The format of the workshop is interactive so those attending will be able to learn new stress management skills and tips in their very first workshop. You’ll easily learn and practice different ways to reduce and get ahead of managing stress and stressful situations. Most of these stress relief techniques start working in less than 5 minutes. Individual Wellness Appointments can be done in person or over the phone. We will suggest a recommended protocol for you based on your unique situation and the stressors you want to address.
Each session will be focused on you, your needs and goals. Our approach to stress management is a 3-step solution:
- First, we find out what is causing your signs and symptoms of anxiety and stress.
- Second, depending on what symptoms you want to get rid of first, we will set up a plan of action.
- Third, to execute your solution plan. Everyone has their way of managing stress; we will find what works best for you.
Through in-person sessions and short phone sessions, we will work together on each stress management technique, so you are successful in controlling your stress forever and can renew your energy and health.
Who should attend stress management programs and workshops?
Anyone who is suffering from any one of the following:
- Angry and feeling “on-edge” Anxiety, overwhelm, feeling of panic
- Tired all the time, having no energy Memory, focus and “brain fog”
- Weight management Sleep issues
- Fear of public speaking Test-taking anxiety
- Unable to break a bad habit and create a new, healthy behavior
To schedule appointments or get more information about our Stress Management Programs and Workshops, Call 407-269-8711 SaJune! Serving clients in Orlando, Baldwin Park, and Winter Park, FL.