Successfully Executing the Restorative Health Model
with Sangeeta Pati, MD, FACOG
The Sajune Institute is offering a two-volume set of DVD workshops conducted by Dr. Sangeeta Pati, featured speaker at numerous A4M events.
Learn about the model Dr. Pati has successfully used for 7 years to restore optimal health to those with fatigue, weight gain, low sex drive, depression, anxiety, insomnia, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue by using a 5-point restorative model to optimize 1. hormones, 2. nutrients, 3. toxins, 4. mind, and 5. body imbalances.
Responding to great demand from A4M members, we offer a preceptorship to teach clinicians how to restore optimal health through restoring hormones and nutrients, removing toxicities and rebalancing the mind and the body. It is a 4-day preceptorship with Dr. Sangeeta Pati. It has been greatly appreciated by physicians (including those who have completed the A4M Fellowship) who need help putting it all together into practice.
The objectives for learning are as follows:
- Ability to describe and apply the Restorative Health Model.
- First hand participation in interpretation of laboratory tests and prescribing therapy.
- Turn key operational forms to establish a practice utilizing the “Restorative Health Model” including consent, H&P, progress notes.
- Protocols for each aspect of the model.
- The cost of the 4-day program is $8,500. Additional programs available:
- Medical Weight Loss Program – additional $500.00 (1/2 day)
- IV Therapy – additional $500.00 (1/2 day)
The current medical model is oriented towards the alleviation of symptoms and the treatment of disease. If we have high blood pressure; we can use a B-blocker. If we have gastric reflux; we can block acidity. If we have arterial stenosis; we can stent the artery or bypass it. If we have high cholesterol, we can suppress HMG-CoA reductase. If we get cancer, we try to remove it and destroy it. Multiple imbalances that collect over time contribute to these diseases including arthritis, arteriosclerosis, diabetes and cognitive decline. Multiple imbalances contribute to symptoms such as fatigue, weight gain, low sex drive, anxiety, depression and the litany of symptoms that plagues us with age.
In this presentation learn about the model Dr. Pati has successfully used for 7 years to restore optimal health to those with fatigue, weight gain, low sex drive, depression, anxiety, insomnia, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue by using a 5-point restorative model to optimize 1) hormones, 2) nutrients, 3) toxins, 4) mind, and 5) body imbalances.
Workshop 1 – 6 Hrs
Basic Protocols and Cases: Estrogens, Progesterone, Testosterone, Thyroid, DHEA, Melatonin and Growth Hormone. Designed for those who are new to bio-identical hormones.
This interactive-style workshop will cover:
- The science and research behind each hormone
- The different routes of administration
- Various forms for specific symptoms and conditions
- Basic case studies will integrate the use of all hormones
Workshop 2 – 6 hrs
This interactive-style workshop will cover the science and application of the following through illustrative cases:
- Adrenal insufficiency and adrenal fatigue
- Nutritional Protocols for diet (Plant-based and Superfood Programs) supplement options and measurement of nutritional status
- Detoxification Protocols for bowel, liver, kidney and gallbladder
- New interventions
- Advanced case studies to put it all together
- Expect an emphasis on case studies which will integrate the information from Workshop 1 and Workshop 2
- Mind and Body interventions are addressed in most cases
- Day 1: $199.00 + tax
- Day 2: $199.00 + tax
- Day 1 & 2 set: $348.00 + tax
Please call us at to purchase these DVDs.