SaJune was born in 2004, out of the necessity for healthcare options beyond pharmacy and surgery. Sixteen years and 15,000 patients later, we have a wide range of evidence-based options that combine Eastern and Western methods. SaJune is an active training center for physicians throughout the U.S.
SaJune comes from the French word Ce Jeunes, meaning “To Youth and Rejuvenation.” We believe that the feeling, sense and even appearance of youth can be restored and regenerated through restoring the five areas referenced in our 5-Point Model.
SaJune aims to expand the toolbox of evidence-based options in health care for both patients and healthcare providers. We combine traditional Western medicine with Ayurveda, Oriental Medicine, Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Energy work and Aromatherapy.
We practice restorative medicine. Our belief and experience are that the body heals itself if we optimize function in 5 areas: 1) mind (subconscious and conscious) 2) body 3) hormones 4) nutrition and 5) toxin removal. All symptoms and disease come from imbalances in these 5 areas, so individual programs address each of these areas. An imbalance is defined by being out of the optimal range, so we do not use “normal ranges” for interpretation.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement (BHRT)
- BioTE Pellet Therapy
- Integrative Holistic Health Coaching Program
- HCG Weight Loss Program
- Integrative Immune Support Program
- IV Therapy
- EMF, EMR Protection
- Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA)
- I – Therm
- Stress Management
- Nutritional Analysis
- Hormone Panel Heavy metal and toxin testing ALCAT allergy testing
- QRA (Quantum Reflex Analysis – Muscle Testing)
- HRV (Heart Rate Variability)
- BIA (BioImpedance Analysis – Body composition)